Koi Fish Pond Filter

Today i will go to office. I look up on the my koi pond. The water was very dirty. Ooops... and all my koi fish was lazy to swim in the water. They are silent, not movable. Why the pond water was dirty? I has knew the answer. The answer is : because the koi fish filter not yet cleaner for several days...

Water condition is very interesting for koi to get healthy conditions. When we don't care with it, then we will get our koi has been sick, or not in good conditions. Food that not eating and koi waste make high nitrit in the pond, it make some ill. When it's very dirty, we must replace some of water with new one. Don't replace all of them, but only a half of it or more.

I have plan after i take home, i will cleaning the filter koi pond. Washing the filter media, pipe, and water pump. My filter koi is very small and simple, because the pond is so small.

Water conditions is very interesting for health koi and make faster to growth. Guarantee for good pond filter is needed for make this condition.

Labels: