Koi Fish and Fish Koi Pond

I knew Koi Fish when i purchased my house. I purchased my house in middle of 2005. It's a second hand, i mean it isn't a new house, but i take over from some one. This house have a little pond, and it has some koi fish in this pond. Long time ago i dream have a pond with beautiful koi fish in pond.

When i purchased this house, there are some koi in the pond. Because i don't understand how to keeping it, some of them has die. After a few month all of my koi has died. I confused and not understand how it can happened? After it i join to koi forum in the internet and browse website or blog that have fish koi contents.

Read more articles, learn, reads and learns is a key for successful to make a health and beautiful koi. Learn of disease, parasite, and other fish ill. Get a right drug and medicine if the koi has sick. Make a good water condition, i.e water ph, nitrit etc.

Some time i bought number of kois, some time several of them are die. But now, with my experience, it can say that all my koi in my koi pond are healthy. Don't worry and give up when our fish has died, but search what is the reason. After that make an experiment and make a better condition. I believe it's not easy but if we has get a key, it's very easy and simple.

Some time ago, my son give the koi in my pond lot of food. I don't know, so i late to take not eating food from koi pond. This food make a bad water condition. So several of my koi has died.

Labels: